In view of the poor health of senior cabinet minister Prakash Pant who is undergoing treatment in a Delhi hospital, the departments headed by him would be looked after directly by chief minister Trivendra Singh Rawat. Pant was looking after departments including finance, parliamentary affairs, excise, legal, sugarcane development and sugar industries, drinking water and sanitation.
The CM would cater the department of Pant till he recovers from his illness. The order of transferring the departments of Pant to Trivendra Singh Rawat was issued on Monday by the chief secretary Utpal Kumar Singh after approval by the governor Baby Rani Maurya.
Tuesday, 28 May 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- No stone crushers within 3 kms of rivers November 14, 2019
- Ensure max participation in Khel Mahakumbh: Minister November 14, 2019
- Lack of infrastructure fuels traffic congestion in Doon November 14, 2019
- Work in double-shift to finish construction works for Kumbh 2021- CM November 14, 2019
- Visitors leave trail of garbage on Ganga Ghats November 14, 2019