In view of the poor health of senior cabinet minister Prakash Pant who is undergoing treatment in a Delhi hospital, the departments headed by him would be looked after directly by chief minister Trivendra Singh Rawat. Pant was looking after departments including finance, parliamentary affairs, excise, legal, sugarcane development and sugar industries, drinking water and sanitation.
The CM would cater the department of Pant till he recovers from his illness. The order of transferring the departments of Pant to Trivendra Singh Rawat was issued on Monday by the chief secretary Utpal Kumar Singh after approval by the governor Baby Rani Maurya.
Tuesday, 28 May 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Don’t make it prestige issue: Vardhan to Didi June 15, 2019
- Doctors adamant on Didi’s apology June 15, 2019
- Reject free ride plan, it’ll lead to bankruptcy: Metro Man to Modi June 15, 2019
- Speak Bengali if you want to stay in Bengal, says Mamata June 15, 2019
- Mi-17 to drop ITBP team at Nanda Devi East base camp June 15, 2019