Chief minister Trivendra Singh Rawat has appealed citizens to cooperate fully in the total lockdown called for by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Stating that all people are united, Rawat said that in the past too the nation has united and successfully tackled major problems.
He exhorted citizens to commit themselves to remain indoors during the next 21 days. He assured that people will not face shortage of essential commodities and services. The State government has taken various important decisions to tackle COVID-19 and the administration is fully active.
Despite all efforts some inconvenience may be experienced but that is nothing compared to the very serious threat posed by COVID-19. Stating that social distancing is the only option, Rawat stressed that the lives and wellbeing of citizens is the topmost priority of the central and state governments.
Wednesday, 25 March 2020 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- CM seeks public support in total lockdown March 25, 2020
- U’khand reserves Govt medical colleges for COVID-19 treatment March 25, 2020
- Hotel lodging COVID-19 positive American locked down March 25, 2020
- Restricted budget session of U’khand assembly starts today March 25, 2020
- State-wide lockdown March 25, 2020