The chief minister Trivendra Singh Rawat laid the foundation stone of a string of projects worth Rs 60 crore during his visit to Haridwar on Thursday. He also participated in the party Samwad programme held at a college here. Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed the party workers through video conferencing across the country at the same time. A woman BJP wing worker Sushma Devi gave a cheque of Rs 6000 for the Prime Minister relief fund as a tribute to the martyrs of Pulwama attacks in Kashmir.
Friday, 01 March 2019 | PNS | Haridwar
You might also like
- SP not to field candidate from Garhwal March 25, 2019
- UKD announces candidates from five constituencies March 25, 2019
- Modi, Shah, Union ministers & others to campaign in U’khand March 25, 2019
- Congress announces candidates for five seats March 25, 2019
- Management seals HMT plant, workers protest March 25, 2019