CM Trivendra Singh Rawat attends launch of Selfie with Kamal
Chief minister Trivendra Singh Rawat, Bharatiya Janata Party state president Ajay Bhatt, and others participated in the launch of ‘Selfie with Kamal’ campaign at the party state office on the occasion of former prime minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s birth anniversary on Tuesday.
The BJP State president Ajay Bhatt said that the ‘Selfie with Kamal’ campaign will be conducted at the booth level till December 30.
Earlier, the CM Trivendra Singh Rawat paid tribute to Vajpayee and recalled his contributions in the service of the nation and strengthening the BJP. Vajpayee’s birth anniversary is observed as Good Governance Day. To mark the occasion, the state government had also launched the Atal Ayushman Uttarakhand Yojana. Stating that the scheme will benefit 23 lakh families in the state, he stressed that all the intended beneficiaries receiving the benefit of this scheme will be the real tribute to Vajpayee.
During the Selfie with Kamal programme along with the CM Trivendra Singh Rawat and party state president, the minister of state Dhan Singh Rawat, Dehradun mayor Sunil Uniyal ‘Gama’, MLA Khajan Das and party workers were also present. Read more posts…
Wednesday, 26 December 2018 | PNS | Dehradun—
You might also like
- PM Modi to address public rally at Rudrapur on March 28 March 20, 2019
- Police deployment on basis of manpower audit in general election March 20, 2019
- Election commission keeping an eye on high value transactions- Sowjanya March 20, 2019
- BJP leaders pay homage to Parrikar March 20, 2019
- HC directs Govt to reply by March 27 on pharmacist recruitment issue March 20, 2019