Ahead of the Lok Sabha elections, the chief minister Trivendra Singh Rawat has accorded various positions to more than a dozen politicians and other persons including industrialist Mukesh Ambani’s son who has been made a member of Badrinath Kedarnath Temple Committee. Those accorded Cabinet Minister rank include former MP Balraj Passi and BJP State vice president Jyoti Prasad Gairola who have been made the vice chairmen State level watershed council.
Further, those accorded State Minister rank include Jitendra Rawat ‘Moni’ who has been made vice chairman of State youth welfare council, Kalpana Saini who has been made vice chairperson of OBC commission, KD Bhotiya who has been made the chairman of Gorkha welfare council, colonel (retd) CM Nautiyal who has been made vice chairman of state soldier welfare council, Shiv Prasad Mamgai who has been made vice chairman of Char Dham Vikas Parishad and Awwal Singh Bisht who has been made the vice chairman of Bhagirathi valley development council.
Friday, 08 March 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- BJP finalises plan for filing of nominations March 21, 2019
- Guv greets public on Holi March 21, 2019
- Hospital gears up for accident cases on Holi March 21, 2019
- Modi must come clear on his false promises to people of U’khand: Cong March 21, 2019
- Political parties need to focus more on women-related issues: women voters March 21, 2019