The State Meteorological Centre has forecast dry climate for Uttarakhand as well as Dehradun on Tuesday. The sky might be overcast for some parts of the day, though there is little likelihood of rain. The Met department said there is no immediate possibility of wet spell in the coming few days. However, they have not ruled out another such spell befalling the state later. They further said that the mercury would see a rise from the last week of this month.
In its forecast for Dehradun, the Met department said that the sky would remain mainly clear to partly cloudy on Tuesday with little likelihood of rain. The maximum and minimum temperatures are likely to be settling around 24 degree Celsius and 9 degree Celsius respectively on the day.
On Monday, the sky remained overcast for the greater part of the day as the sun remained behind the screen of clouds. However, as the day progressed the sky cleared. The same would be the scene on Tuesday too, say the Met officers.
The maximum and minimum temperatures recorded at various towns of the state on Monday were 23.5 degree Celsius and 9.6 degree Celsius in Dehradun, 23.0 degree Celsius and 9.5 degree Celsius in Pantnagar, 14.4 degree Celsius and 3.8 degree Celsius in Mukteshwar and 15.8 degree Celsius and 4.8 degree Celsius in New Tehri.
Tuesday, 12 February 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- ‘Main Bhi Chowkidar’: Poor watchmen hope for Acche Din March 23, 2019
- Mala Rajya Laxmi Shah, two others file nominations from Tehri March 23, 2019
- Nishank supporters celebrate, factions close ranks to ensure win March 23, 2019
- BJP candidates file nominations from Tehri, Garhwal March 23, 2019
- BJP lists candidates for 5 Parliamentary seats March 23, 2019