The state meteorological centre on Tuesday forecast light rainfall in the mountainous regions of Uttarakhand in the next 24 hours. Overall, the weather will remain partly cloudy with possibility of light rainfall and thundershowers likely to occur at one or two places in the state.
In the provisional capital of Uttarakhand where some areas experienced a spell of rain on Tuesday evening, the weather will be mainly clear to partly cloudy sky on Wednesday. Thunder cloud development likely to occur in some parts on the same day. The maximum and minimum temperatures are likely to be 32 degree Celsius and 19 degree Celsius respectively.
Meanwhile on Tuesday, the maximum and minimum temperatures recorded at various places in the state were 31.6 degree Celsius and 18.2 degree Celsius respectively in Dehradun, 32.5 degree Celsius and 19.6 degree Celsius in Pantnagar, 21 degree Celsius and 11.3 degree Celsius in Mukteshwar, 23.4 degree Celsius and 13.2 degree Celsius respectively in New Tehri.
Wednesday, 09 October 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
Governor of Maha working under direction of union govt- Pritam Says situation in Maharashtra similar to that of Uttarakhand in 2016
- Viagra generique en ligne November 26, 2019
- Achat Nifedipine Original | Pharmacie Torcy | Acheter Et économiser de l’argent November 26, 2019
- prix le plus bas – Aygestin achat en ligne Canada November 26, 2019
- Acheter Du Norfloxacin En Belgique. prix bas Norfloxacin acheter November 26, 2019
- le prix du Finasteride – Proscar Prix Quebec November 26, 2019