Clear to partly cloudy skies forecast in U’khand on Tuesday
Locals, tourists happy as snow blankets Auli
The State Metrological centre has predicted clear to partly cloudy sky for the state on Tuesday. Dry weather is very likely to prevail in Uttarakhand. Mist and shallow fog is likely to occur in some parts of plain, especially in Haridwar and Udham Singh Nagar districts. Meanwhile, snowfall in high altitude regions in recent days has come as a welcome development especially for those in tourism and agriculture. In Auli, the world famous winter-sports destination is covered in a blanket of snow which has brought smiles on the faces of those involved in tourism related businesses. The tourists arriving here are also enjoying skiing and other activities on the snow covered slopes of Auli.
Meanwhile, the meteorological centre has forecast clear weather in Dehradun on Tuesday with likelihood of mist during the morning hours. The maximum and minimum temperatures are likely to be around 20 degree Celsius and 4 degree Celsius respectively in Dehradun.
On Monday, the maximum and minimum temperatures recorded in the various parts of the state were 21.6 degree Celsius and 5.2 degree Celsius respectively in Dehradun, 22.6 degree Celsius and 9.4 degree Celsius in Pantnagar, 8.5 degree Celsius and -2 degree Celsius in Mukteshwar and 10.5 degree Celsius and -0.8 degree Celsius in New Tehri respectively.
Tuesday, 08 January 2019 | PNS | Dehradun–
You might also like
- PM Modi to address public rally at Rudrapur on March 28 March 20, 2019
- Police deployment on basis of manpower audit in general election March 20, 2019
- Election commission keeping an eye on high value transactions- Sowjanya March 20, 2019
- BJP leaders pay homage to Parrikar March 20, 2019
- HC directs Govt to reply by March 27 on pharmacist recruitment issue March 20, 2019