Anurag Badola of Pauri and Harshit Joshi of Nainital board toppers of class X & XII
The education minister Arvind Pandey released the class X and XII results of Uttarakhand Sanskrit Shiksha Parishad on Monday. In the class X (Purva Madhyama ) 98.47 percent of students cleared the examination which is 1.51 percent higher than that of last year. In class XII (Uttar Madhyama) result of the board, 97.08 percent students cleared the examination which is 2.91 percent more than last year. In class X, 957 students appeared while in class XII, 827 students had written the examination.
Anurag Badola of Pauri secured first position in merit of class X whereas Harshit Joshi of Nainital got first rank in class XII examinations. Pauri district held sway in the merit as four students out of top ten in class X and five in top ten of class XII are from this district.
Congratulating the students and the teachers for showing improvement in the results, the minister said that the board has done a wonderful job in holding the examinations and declaring the results amid the pandemic of Covid-19. He said that Uttarakhand government is committed for the alleviation of Sanskrit education in the state.
Tuesday, 18 August 2020 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- BMC action is ‘rape of my dreams, confidence, self-respect, future: Kangana September 18, 2020
- 4 Indian cities slip in Global Smart City rankings September 18, 2020
- No power can prevent Army patrols in Ladakh: Rajnath September 18, 2020
- Harsimrat quits over farm Bills September 18, 2020
- Under secretary Hari Singh dies of Covid September 18, 2020