A group of State Civil Service Officers promoted to the Indian Administrative Service (IAS) and attending the 120th Induction Training Programme at the Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration (LBSNAA) in Mussoorie, called on the President of India, Ram Nath Kovind on Friday at the Rashtrapati Bhawan.
Addressing the Civil Service Officers, the President said that the All India Services have played a significant role in the development of the country and the growth of its economy. “No one can doubt the contribution of these services to nation-building. But we must critique ourselves to ensure that our Civil Services constantly improve,” he said.
The President said that as public servants, the Civil Service Officers need to be role models in their personal conduct. In their professional conduct, honesty and integrity, humility, and sensitivity to the diversity of India and of our society are non-negotiable. read more post…
Saturday, 04 August 2018 | PNS | Dehradun–
You might also like
- UP Bar Council chief shot dead by colleague June 13, 2019
- First batch of Kailash Mansarovar pilgrims reaches U’khand June 13, 2019
- ULS members continue protest on third day June 13, 2019
- CM inaugurates range of development works in Pauri June 13, 2019
- Ex CMs Koshyari, Bahuguna file review petition in HC June 13, 2019