CITY WAKES UP TO CLOUDY SKY FOLLOWING WESTERN DISTURBANCE
Thursday, 01 March 2018 | PNS | Dehradun-
Following the advance of the western disturbances, Dehradun woke up to a cloudy sky on Wednesday. The maximum temperature also dipped by a few notches as the sun remained covered under clouds for most part of the day.
U’khand Meteorological Centre earlier forecast rain/snowfall at isolated places for four days from Thursday. Light to moderate rain/snow is likely to occur at many places in the state on March 4.
Very light to light rain/snow is likely to occur at isolated places in Uttarkashi, Chamoli and Pithoragarh districts, said the Met department. The weather forecast for U’khand on Thursday is partly to generally cloudy sky and very light to light rain/snow at a few places especially in the hills.
Dehradun saw the maximum temperature settling at 26.6 degree Celsius, three notches above the normal, while the minimum was 13.7 degree Celsius, four notches above the normal, on the day. The highest maximum temperature of the state 30.9°C was recorded at Ghansali in Tehri district while the lowest minimum temperature 6.7°C was recorded at Mukteshwar in Almora district.
You might also like
- Farmers’ woes September 19, 2020
- Apple to launch online store in India on Sept 23 September 19, 2020
- Don’t be misled by dalals’ advocates: PM to farmers September 19, 2020
- Farm Bills anger farmers, protest spreads September 19, 2020
- Limited numbers to be allowed in 2021 Kumbh Mela September 19, 2020