Thursday, 22 February 2018 | PNS | Dehradun-
The leakage of Chlorine gas at water works complex in Dilaram Chowk created panic on Wednesday. However, timely action by the employees averted any damage. It is learnt that old Chlorine gas cylinders were kept in a godown inside the water works premises. On Wednesday the gas cylinders were being shifted when one of them leaked. Fortunately the gas had no effect on anyone as the alert water works employees threw it in a drain. It is worth mentioning here that in August last year many people fell unconscious when the gas leaked from this compound. The state administration had ordered an enquiry on the issue. The department was also directed to ensure that such incidents are not repeated.
You might also like
- Dia Mirza: Never procured, consumed narcotic or contraband substance September 23, 2020
- China sitting pretty September 23, 2020
- Minister Dhan Singh, Cong deputy leader, BJP MLA test positive for Covid September 23, 2020
- 11 deaths, 874 new Covid-19 cases in U’khand September 23, 2020
- Doctors withdraw OPD boycott call September 23, 2020