CHILDREN IMPRESS FOREIGNERS THROUGH SONGS, DRAMAS
Thursday, 22 February 2018 | PNS | Dehradun-
Children presented folk dances, songs and dramas for the foreign guests during an International Cultural Exchange Meet held in Dehradun on Wednesday. The group of the foreigners included people from Canada, USA, Austria and France among others. The prime aim of the meet was to blend education with culture and creativity, said the organisers of the event.
The visitors said they were impressed by the play staged by a group which included the specially- abled children. They also did an interactive session on yoga. A play ‘Grimm Tales’ based on the German folklore and translated into Indian context was staged during the programme. The guests also exchanged ideas regarding children’s education in India and other countries. They lauded the efforts being made to empower the children through education in Dehradun.
You might also like
- SP Balasubramanyam passes away at 74 September 25, 2020
- Deepika arrives in Mumbai for NCB quizzing tomorrow September 25, 2020
- From Rail Roko to Bharat Bandh September 25, 2020
- Magnitude of Kumbh Mela will depend on Covid situation: DG (L&O) September 25, 2020
- Covid-19: 13 deaths, 684 new cases reported in U’khand September 25, 2020