In a case where two minor boys of age, nearly 14 were found working in the examination cell of the Uttaranchal Technical University (UTU), the State Commission for Protection of Child Rights (SCPCR) chairperson Usha Negi has directed the Vice-Chancellor (VC) of the university to be present in the commission on July 8.
Notably, a media report exposed the case after which a district task force visited the campus on Friday. It came to light that the administration denied having any such information regarding two children working in the examination cell. When the team visited the campus it found that none of the four cameras installed in the examination cell was working.
Sunday, 07 July 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- We respect judgement: Pritam Singh November 10, 2019
- Ayodhya Verdict: U’khand remains peaceful; police on high alert November 10, 2019
- U’khand celebrates its foundation day in style November 10, 2019
- State foundation day Magnificent parade held at Reserve Police Lines November 10, 2019
- Attempted attack on MLA, Congress holds protests November 10, 2019