Chhadi Yatra for Char Dham worshipped at Har Ki Pauri
Started by Panchdashnam Juna Akhada, the Chhadi Yatra was worshipped at Har Ki Pauri on Friday amidst mantra recitations and given a holy dip in the Ganga.
The officiating members of Akhil Bharatiya Akhada Parishad (ABAP) brought the ‘Chhadi’ to the Ganga in a procession. With prayers for successful completion of Kumbh Mela 2021, the Chhadi was worshipped.
Secretary of Juna Akhada, Mahant Hari Giri said, “Tomorrow the State Chief Minister will send this Chhadi Yatra for Char Dham. First it will go to Yamunotri.”
Notably, this pilgrimage was discontinued for a long time and has been resumed from this year from Haridwar.
Earlier, it was launched from Bageshwar but this time it has been started from Haridwar. The Yatra is aimed at helping those who wish to go on pilgrimage but are financially weak. A similar pilgrimage is carried out in Himachal Pradesh for Amarnath too.
Saturday, 12 October 2019 | PNS | Haridwar
You might also like
- A Startling Fact about Best 2019 No Deposit Uncovered November 15, 2019
- The edge November 15, 2019
- How Exactly To Clean Guide to Free Online Games. November 15, 2019
- Thaumaturgist Of Ounce Slot machine Sport With regard to Selling November 15, 2019
- BJP seeks Rahul’s apology,Cong ex-chief demands JPC November 15, 2019