The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Rishikesh has resumed the services of Chemotherapy and dialysis for the patients. These facilities were suspended after the enforcement of lockdown.
The Dean of Hospital Administration AIIMS Rishikesh, Dr U B Mishra said initially separate wards have been created within AIIMS campus for dialysis and chemotherapy treatment. He informed that the patients undergoing chemotherapy and dialysis must undergo a Covid screening system. Mishra said that to avoid inconvenience, patients should adopt the system of registering on AIIMS website through online or AIIMS telemedicine number. He added that the general OPD of the Department of Psychiatry would also resume from Tuesday. Mishra informed that the radiotherapy facility at AIIMS continued in the lockdown.
Tuesday, 16 June 2020 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- We need one film industry: Kangana September 21, 2020
- The IPL is back September 21, 2020
- 2 farm Bills pushed through RS amid ruckus September 21, 2020
- PM hails farm reform Bills, assures MSP, Govt procurement to continue September 21, 2020
- Speaker Agarwal, Roorkee MLA positive for Covid September 21, 2020