The ‘Chaundkot Welfare Society’, a social organisation of the people of the erstwhile Chaundkot area of Garhwal hills, would organise a ‘Parivar Sammelan’ on March 17. Informing about the programme, the president of the society, Umed Singh Gusain ,said that the Chief Minister Trivendra Singh Rawat is likely to attend the programme. The general secretary of the society, Teerath Singh Rawat said that Chaundkot occupies a special place in the history and society of Garhwal. He further said that the area has produced lady warriors like Tilu Rauteli, Nagpal Ringoda and Bhummya Negi, many scholars and academicians.
Saturday, 16 March 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Films over fame: Janhvi Kapoor March 19, 2019
- Pramod succeeds Parrikar as CM March 19, 2019
- New Fujifilm mirrorless digital camera now in India March 19, 2019
- Death of an icon March 19, 2019
- First-time voters sound excited about voting for the first time March 19, 2019