The ‘Chaundkot Welfare Society’, a social organisation of the people of the erstwhile Chaundkot area of Garhwal hills, would organise a ‘Parivar Sammelan’ on March 17. Informing about the programme, the president of the society, Umed Singh Gusain ,said that the Chief Minister Trivendra Singh Rawat is likely to attend the programme. The general secretary of the society, Teerath Singh Rawat said that Chaundkot occupies a special place in the history and society of Garhwal. He further said that the area has produced lady warriors like Tilu Rauteli, Nagpal Ringoda and Bhummya Negi, many scholars and academicians.
Saturday, 16 March 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- ‘Main Bhi Chowkidar’: Poor watchmen hope for Acche Din March 23, 2019
- Mala Rajya Laxmi Shah, two others file nominations from Tehri March 23, 2019
- Nishank supporters celebrate, factions close ranks to ensure win March 23, 2019
- BJP candidates file nominations from Tehri, Garhwal March 23, 2019
- BJP lists candidates for 5 Parliamentary seats March 23, 2019