Chanda Kochhar’s husband Deepak arrested in money laundering case
The Enforcement Directorate (ED) on Monday arrested Deepak Kochhar, husband of former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar, in connection with the ICICI Bank-Videocon money laundering case probe, officials said.
They said Deepak Kochhar was arrested in Mumbai under sections of the Prevention of Money Laundering Act (PMLA) and the agency is expected to produce him before a local court on Tuesday to seek his custody.
Tuesday, 08 September 2020 | PNS | Mumbai
You might also like
- We need one film industry: Kangana September 21, 2020
- The IPL is back September 21, 2020
- 2 farm Bills pushed through RS amid ruckus September 21, 2020
- PM hails farm reform Bills, assures MSP, Govt procurement to continue September 21, 2020
- Speaker Agarwal, Roorkee MLA positive for Covid September 21, 2020