Chance The Rapper gets married to Kristen Corley
Chance the Rapper has got married to his longtime girlfriend Kirsten Corley.
The rapper, whose real name is Chancelor Jonathan Bennett, and his fiancee had dated for over 10 years before tying the knot on Saturday at the Resort at Pelican Hill in Newport Beach, California, reported People.
“The Bennetts,” wrote the rapper on social media while posting a photo of his with Corley. In the photo, the rapper is seen wearing a white tuxedo while the bride donned a strapless gown.
The ceremony was attended by Kim Kardashian West and her husband Kanye West, who has long been friends with Chance.
Comedian Dave Chappelle and gospel star Kirk Franklin were also in attendance, according to photos posted by Chance on Monday.
News Credit: PTI
You might also like
- Cheap Generic Zenegra Pills | Online Pharmacies No Prescription November 15, 2019
- Cheapest Pharmacy For Professional Viagra November 15, 2019
- Motrin Brand Pills Buy November 15, 2019
- A new Guide on Easy methods to Execute Craps November 15, 2019
- The Insider Secrets For Realtime Gaming Exposed November 15, 2019