Chance The Rapper gets married to Kristen Corley
Chance the Rapper has got married to his longtime girlfriend Kirsten Corley.
The rapper, whose real name is Chancelor Jonathan Bennett, and his fiancee had dated for over 10 years before tying the knot on Saturday at the Resort at Pelican Hill in Newport Beach, California, reported People.
“The Bennetts,” wrote the rapper on social media while posting a photo of his with Corley. In the photo, the rapper is seen wearing a white tuxedo while the bride donned a strapless gown.
The ceremony was attended by Kim Kardashian West and her husband Kanye West, who has long been friends with Chance.
Comedian Dave Chappelle and gospel star Kirk Franklin were also in attendance, according to photos posted by Chance on Monday.
News Credit: PTI
You might also like
- BJP finalises plan for filing of nominations March 21, 2019
- Guv greets public on Holi March 21, 2019
- Hospital gears up for accident cases on Holi March 21, 2019
- Modi must come clear on his false promises to people of U’khand: Cong March 21, 2019
- Political parties need to focus more on women-related issues: women voters March 21, 2019