The Century Pulp and Paper mill’s chief executive officer JP Narain was felicitated by the Nagar Panchayat on being made the vice president of the Indian Paper Manufacturers Association (IPMA). He was among the select persons from Lalkuan felicitated for various achievements.
Felicitating him, the Nagar Panchayat head Lalchand Singh appreciated the work being undertaken by the mill for the development of the area. Narain being made the vice president of the IPMA is a matter of pride for the Lalkuan area, he said.
Speaking on the occasion, the mill’s CEO said that the mill is committed to facilitation of development works in Lalkuan and other neighbouring areas. From time to time, various works will be facilitated as per the requirement, he said.
School students who had won a bronze medal in a dance competition in Bengaluru recently and students who had performed well in a volleyball competition were also among those felicitated by the Nagar Panchayat on the occasion.
Tuesday, 12 February 2019 | PNS | Lalkuan
You might also like
- BJP finalises plan for filing of nominations March 21, 2019
- Guv greets public on Holi March 21, 2019
- Hospital gears up for accident cases on Holi March 21, 2019
- Modi must come clear on his false promises to people of U’khand: Cong March 21, 2019
- Political parties need to focus more on women-related issues: women voters March 21, 2019