The house and branch office of a senior manager working in State Bank of Patiala which has been now merged with State Bank of India was raided by a Central Bureau of Investigation team from Dehradun on Tuesday. The suspended manager had serious allegations against him regarding bank loans and other issues. In connection to this alleged bank fraud, the house and branch office was checked for many hours by the officials of CBI team. After questioning him, the team returned to Dehradun.
The house of bank manager of State Bank of India, Shivaliknagar branch was raided by CBI officials along with Haridwar police on Tuesday morning. Sujit Lohani has been suspended from his duties for the past one and half year.
hen the media persons tried to contact Lohani, he tried to evade by not answering directly. He told this correspondent that since his name was registered in the case, CBI questioned him and he provided all the documents they had asked for.
Wednesday, 10 July 2019 | PNS | Haridwar
You might also like
- Cong to get new President before 20 July- Harish Rawat July 10, 2019
- Cong to hold protest against state govt on July 15 July 10, 2019
- Four killed, one missing and several injured in three separate accidents July 10, 2019
- CBI team conducts raid in Haridwar July 10, 2019
- Ahead of Kanwad Mela, authorities plan better traffic management July 10, 2019