Forest officers from various parts of India are attending an in-service training on the training of trainers at the Central Academy for State Forest Service here. The six-day long training which began earlier this week aims to orient in-service State forest service officers and other senior officers to the training of trainers.
The CASFoS principal C Ramesh said that the training will motivate and increase the capacity of trainers of various forestry institutes. This programme will focus on aspects like the systematic approach to training, the design of training, training needs analysis, training skills, evaluation of training and other related subjects along with field trips to Mussoorie.
A total of 17 forest officers from Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Bihar, Himachal Pradesh, Kerala, Maharashtra, Meghalaya, and West Bengal are participating in this course. read more post…
Friday, 26 October 2018 | PNS | Dehradun–
You might also like
- 50:50 Sena’s post-poll artifice, asserts Shah November 14, 2019
- Cabinet meeting: Start-ups to reserve 50 % jobs to locals in U’khand November 14, 2019
- No stone crushers within 3 kms of rivers November 14, 2019
- Ensure max participation in Khel Mahakumbh: Minister November 14, 2019
- Lack of infrastructure fuels traffic congestion in Doon November 14, 2019