The Central Academy for State Forest Service(CASFoS) organised its convocation through online platform for the 2018-20 batch of State Forest Service Officer Trainees on Wednesday. The batch consisted of 36 officer trainees including 10 lady officer trainees sponsored by the State Governments of Odisha, Karnataka, Chhattisgarh and Madhya Pradesh.
Speaking as the chief guest, the director general of forests, Sanjay Kumar stressed on the crucial role of the passing out officers as future custodians of our country’s rich forest wealth. He said that they are entering the service at a time when the sector is facing multiple challenges and requires great skill and devotion to rise to the expectations of their nation’s citizens. He stressed on the need of nature education and conservation among the masses and exhorted the young passing out officers to serve the nation and humanity to the best of their abilities. CASFoS principal Kunal Satyarthi and a number of senior officials also participated in the convocation.
Thursday, 07 May 2020 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- CASFoS holds online convocation for 2018-20 batch May 7, 2020
- Doon doctor claims to have formula for COVID treatment May 7, 2020
- India joins ‘big 5’ in daily Covid spike May 6, 2020
- India’s 2nd biggest evacuation May 6, 2020
- Liquor price hike fails to deter tipplers May 6, 2020