PCC president Pritam Singh said that slip of tongue had resulted in the Congress president Rahul Gandhi terming the Jaish e Mohammad chief Masood Azhar, as ‘Azharji’. He said that his party had lost many of its top leaders to terrorism and it has made many a sacrifice for the nation. On the question of his contesting from Tehri parliamentary constituency, Pritam Singh said that a final call on tickets would be taken by the party high command and everyone would abide by it.
Wednesday, 13 March 2019 | PNS |Dehradun
You might also like
- SP not to field candidate from Garhwal March 25, 2019
- UKD announces candidates from five constituencies March 25, 2019
- Modi, Shah, Union ministers & others to campaign in U’khand March 25, 2019
- Congress announces candidates for five seats March 25, 2019
- Management seals HMT plant, workers protest March 25, 2019