In the ‘End of Term Indoor Club Exhibition-cum-Competition’ held at the Indian Military Academy (IMA) on Friday, the cadets of the passing out contingent showcased their talent and creative skills.
The exhibition was inaugurated by, Anita Jha, wife of Commandant of IMA, Lieutenant General S K Jha. The Arts, Photography, Wildlife and Computer clubs of the IMA participated in the exhibition.
This exhibition showcased acrylic, water, oil and charcoal paintings along with pencil sketches. One of a highlight of this term’s ‘Arts and Photography club’ exhibition was a special corner created to commemorate the 150th Birth Anniversary of Field Marshal Philip Walhouse Chetwode, the Commander-in-Chief of India in the year 1930. The corner showcased life and journey of the Field Marshal through paintings, sketches and photographs.
The Photography and Wild Life Club, a very popular club amongst GCs and ACC Wing Cadets, exhibited a very innovative display of ‘Life like Photographs’ with catchy captions and write-ups. The members of the Computer Club abreast with the latest technology in the field of IT prepared data automation software projects for easy and efficient accounting of Company Quarter Master Sections and updating records at drill section. These projects were under taken to substitute the system of manual feeding and reduce operational and work handling time.
Saturday, 01 June 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- The way in which video games will help uou learn Speech November 17, 2019
- RCom chairman Anil Ambani, four directors resign November 17, 2019
- U’khand conducive for investments: Utpal Kumar Singh November 17, 2019
- SC verdict on Rafale: BJP workers demand apology from Rahul Gandhi November 17, 2019
- U’khand starts virtual classes for 1.90 lakh students November 17, 2019