As a producer, Anushka Sharma wants to produce content that stands out, and says that her forthcoming production Bulbbul is in sync with the ethos.
She said that the supernatural thriller narrates a cinematic story dipped in folklore.
“From the moment I heard Bulbbul, we immediately wanted to produce it. It is a fascinating, captivating, cinematic story dipped in folklore which we instantly fell in love with. Anvita’s storytelling is unique and with this she is giving audience something really clutter-breaking,” Anushka said.
Monday, 22 June 2020 | Pioneer
You might also like
- Nation stands with PM to face challenges: CM June 29, 2020
- Covid-19 tally reaches 2,823 in U’khand June 29, 2020
- Sample testing gather momentum in U’khand June 29, 2020
- Utkrisht coaches to ply on Ramnagar-Chandigarh route June 29, 2020
- Precuations important while enjoying further relaxations, opine locals & traders June 29, 2020