Objecting to the proposed formation of a shrine board, members of the Shri Brahmin Sabha submitted a memorandum addressed to the chief minister through the city magistrate on Tuesday.
The members have sought cancellation of the proposal. President of Shri Brahmin Sabha, Pandit Adhir Kaushik said that the State cabinet had decided to form a shrine board and bring 51 prominent temples under its purview.
Formation of the shrine board will affect religious traditions that have been going on for a long time. It will also affect the livelihoods of those undertaking various tasks at religious sites, he said.
Wednesday, 04 December 2019 | PNS | Haridwar
You might also like
- Zyvox Journalier March 22, 2020
- Sans Rx. Adalat achat en ligne. Livraison dans le monde entier (3-7 Jours) March 22, 2020
- Day after Nath goes, 22 rebel Cong MLAs join BJP March 22, 2020
- Janta Curfew: City Buses not to ply today March 22, 2020
- COVID-19 effect: The activities of political parties hampered in U’khand March 22, 2020