On the occasion of its 112 foundation day, the employees and officers of Bank of Baroda (BoB) undertook a plantation drive at Cheshire Home Pritam Road here on Saturday. The Assistant General Manager (AGM) of Balbir Road Branch, Girish Kumar was the chief guest on the occasion. He informed about the history and glorious past of the Bank and dwelt in detail on the importance of plantation. Kumar added that BOB firmly believes in friendly customer relations and said that the bank was first to be nationalised in the year 1969. The President of the Cheshire homes, S P Aggrawl appreciated the efforts of bank in doing its bit for environment.
Sunday, 21 July 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Hindustani vocal music festival held July 21, 2019
- BoB celebrates its 112th foundation day July 21, 2019
- The Biggest Explanation You Might Be Pushing Him Away July 20, 2019
- My parents want me to date ‘susheel ladka’: Sonakshi July 20, 2019
- FASTag ‘must’ from Dec; just 1 lane for others July 20, 2019