On the occasion of its 112 foundation day, the employees and officers of Bank of Baroda (BoB) undertook a plantation drive at Cheshire Home Pritam Road here on Saturday. The Assistant General Manager (AGM) of Balbir Road Branch, Girish Kumar was the chief guest on the occasion. He informed about the history and glorious past of the Bank and dwelt in detail on the importance of plantation. Kumar added that BOB firmly believes in friendly customer relations and said that the bank was first to be nationalised in the year 1969. The President of the Cheshire homes, S P Aggrawl appreciated the efforts of bank in doing its bit for environment.
Sunday, 21 July 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Needed, full-time chief August 11, 2020
- Atmanirbhar raksha August 11, 2020
- Sachin Pilot’s ghar wapsi August 11, 2020
- Pranab tests Covid positive, flooded with ‘get well soon’ August 11, 2020
- Covid-19 count jumps past 10 K mark in U’khand August 11, 2020