On the occasion of its 112 foundation day, the employees and officers of Bank of Baroda (BoB) undertook a plantation drive at Cheshire Home Pritam Road here on Saturday. The Assistant General Manager (AGM) of Balbir Road Branch, Girish Kumar was the chief guest on the occasion. He informed about the history and glorious past of the Bank and dwelt in detail on the importance of plantation. Kumar added that BOB firmly believes in friendly customer relations and said that the bank was first to be nationalised in the year 1969. The President of the Cheshire homes, S P Aggrawl appreciated the efforts of bank in doing its bit for environment.
Sunday, 21 July 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Sena-NCP-Cong Govt will last 5 years: Pawar November 16, 2019
- J P Nadda accorded warm welcome November 16, 2019
- Three dead including one minor and three injured in a road accident November 16, 2019
- Tea-biscuits to be distributed to police force on night duty November 16, 2019
- Antyodaya survey of all villages to start from Dec 2 November 16, 2019