The seventh meeting of the Motherhood University board of governors was held on Monday. Various important decisions were taken in the meeting.
The board of governors granted permission for conduct of post graduate courses including two-year LLM, MBA (part-time), MBA (executive), three-year BA in Yoga, and two-year MA in Yoga from the coming academic session. The accounts of the previous year were presented in the meeting. Further, the fee structure for the 2019-20 session was also approved by the board.
Earlier, the registrar of the university, R Kasturi welcomed all the board members to the meeting.
The Uttarakhand State higher education secretary Vinod Prasad Raturi, chancellor Moolchand Sharma, vice chancellor Narendra Sharma,
Rajesh Diwan, Archana Sharma, Vijendra Singh and other members of the board of governors were among those present in the meeting.
Tuesday, 09 July 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- K’taka Speaker fails to toe SC line July 12, 2019
- England reach final after 27 yrs July 12, 2019
- BJP MLA’s daughter fears death for marrying Dalit July 12, 2019
- BJP extends MLA’s suspension indefinitely July 12, 2019
- Srinagar, Bajpur victories rejection of anti people policies of BJP govt- Pritam July 12, 2019