The BJP State unit has released the list of its leaders and office bearers to participate in the campaign for the party in Chhattisgarh and West Bengal in the Lok Sabha elections.
Chief minister Trivendra Singh Rawat and BJP State president Ajay Bhatt will also be visiting various states to campaign for the party.
While eight party leaders will participate in the campaign in Chhatisgarh, 21 will be going to West Bengal for the purpose. State minister Dhan Singh Rawat, MLA Mahendra Bhatt, state cooperative bank chairman Dan Singh Rawat, MLA Mukesh Koli, district Panchayat member Gajpal Barthwal, cooperative bank chairman Narendra Manas, former district head Vinod Suyal and former district head Mahavir Kukreti will be going to Chhattisgarh.
On the other hand, the 21 leaders and office bearers set to visit West Bengal include the Union minister of State for Textiles, Ajay Tamta, party’s state vice president Raju Bhandari, state general secretary Gajraj Singh Bisht, party’s state minister Kuldeep Kumar, State office in-charge Pushkar Singh Kala, state head of party’s SC cell Rajesh Kumar, former MLA Rajesh Juwantha and others.
Tuesday, 16 April 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Shah to head BJP till polls in Maha, Haryana, J’khand June 14, 2019
- Striking doctors defy Mamata’s ultimatum June 14, 2019
- Farmers to pay Rs 100/month for Rs 3,000/month pension June 14, 2019
- CM reviews Kumbh Mela 2021 preparations June 14, 2019
- CM seeks details of issues to be raised in NITI Aayog meeting June 14, 2019