BJP popularity will wane if Mandir is not constructed now: Ramdev
The Modi Government should bring a bill in the Parliament to clear decks for the construction at the earliest
Reiterating his stand on the Ram Temple construction in Ayodhya, the yoga guru Baba Ramdev said on Tuesday that if the temple is not built when the BJP is in power both at the Centre and in Uttar Pradesh the people’ s faith in BJP would certainly wane.
“If the temple is not built when Modi and Yogi are running the Centre and the UP Government the people would definitely lose faith in the party,” said Baba Ramdev. He said that the Narendra Modi Government should bring a bill in the Parliament to clear decks for the construction at the earliest.
Meanwhile, Swami Satyamitranand of the Bharat Mata Mandir has decided to postpone the indefinite fasting he threatened to start on December 6 demanding Ram Temple construction. The ascetic has relented after the religious fraternity requested him not to go ahead with the fasting plan, it is learned. read more posts…
Wednesday, November 2018 | PNS | Haridwar-–
You might also like
- PM Modi to address public rally at Rudrapur on March 28 March 20, 2019
- Police deployment on basis of manpower audit in general election March 20, 2019
- Election commission keeping an eye on high value transactions- Sowjanya March 20, 2019
- BJP leaders pay homage to Parrikar March 20, 2019
- HC directs Govt to reply by March 27 on pharmacist recruitment issue March 20, 2019