BJP popularity will wane if Mandir is not constructed now: Ramdev
The Modi Government should bring a bill in the Parliament to clear decks for the construction at the earliest
Reiterating his stand on the Ram Temple construction in Ayodhya, the yoga guru Baba Ramdev said on Tuesday that if the temple is not built when the BJP is in power both at the Centre and in Uttar Pradesh the people’ s faith in BJP would certainly wane.
“If the temple is not built when Modi and Yogi are running the Centre and the UP Government the people would definitely lose faith in the party,” said Baba Ramdev. He said that the Narendra Modi Government should bring a bill in the Parliament to clear decks for the construction at the earliest.
Meanwhile, Swami Satyamitranand of the Bharat Mata Mandir has decided to postpone the indefinite fasting he threatened to start on December 6 demanding Ram Temple construction. The ascetic has relented after the religious fraternity requested him not to go ahead with the fasting plan, it is learned. read more posts…
Wednesday, November 2018 | PNS | Haridwar-–
You might also like
- Work to reduce crashes June 13, 2019
- That which you Got To Know About Paper Write for me personally and just why June 13, 2019
- JeM strikes CRPF on yatra route June 13, 2019
- Cabinet clears fresh Bill to ban instant triple talaq June 13, 2019
- Most complex ISRO mission Chandrayaan-2 on July 15 June 13, 2019