Former cabinet minister and senior congress leader Dinesh Agarwal has said that BJP is basing its election campaign only on rhetoric and is running away from real issues. Speaking at Rajiv Bhawan, the state party office of Congress party on Tuesday, he said that the BJP leaders have refrained from raising the issues like condition of farmers and education policy in the election campaign. “Prime Minister Narendra Modi promised to provide jobs to two Crore unemployed every year in 2014 now he is not saying anything on it. The issues like construction of Ram temple, cleanliness of Ganga and Swachchh Bharat are also missing,’’ he said.
The congress leader said that notwithstanding the fact that the Congress party is facing a crunch of resources, the morale of Congress party workers is very high. He claimed the BJP is trying to influence the election by use of the power of money but its designs would not succeed.
Wednesday, 03 April 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Rani gets a special gift June 13, 2019
- Work to reduce crashes June 13, 2019
- That which you Got To Know About Paper Write for me personally and just why June 13, 2019
- JeM strikes CRPF on yatra route June 13, 2019
- Cabinet clears fresh Bill to ban instant triple talaq June 13, 2019