Vijay Sankalp Bike Rally
As part of its nationwide programme with eyes trained on the upcoming Lok Sabha election, the Uttarakhand unit of Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) staged Vijay Sankalp Bike Rally in different Assembly constituencies of the state on Saturday. Taking time off from his busy schedule for the day, the chief minister Trivendra Singh Rawat flagged off the rally at Doiwala which is his Assembly constituency.
A rally comprising the enthusiastic party workers was flagged off by the state BJP president Ajay Bhatt and Mussoorie MLA Ganesh Joshi from Rajendra Nagar area under the Mussoorie Assembly constituency.
The state BJP chief who rode pillion on the bike of Ganesh Joshi during the rally claimed that the BJP is all set to make a clean sweep all the five Lok Sabha seats of the state. “A repeat of our last performance is imminent,” he said.
Mussoorie MLA Joshi said that the people across the country are now looking up to the Prime Minister Narendra Modi with pride in their heart. He said that these rallies are just parts of the Rally being organised in every part of the country.
In Raipur Assembly constituency, the bike rally commenced from the residence of the local MLA Umesh Sharma Kau. Senior state cabinet minister Madan Kaushik flagged off the bike rally in Roorkee where local MLA Pradip Batra along with other leaders was with him.
Sunday, 03 March 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- ‘Main Bhi Chowkidar’: Poor watchmen hope for Acche Din March 23, 2019
- Mala Rajya Laxmi Shah, two others file nominations from Tehri March 23, 2019
- Nishank supporters celebrate, factions close ranks to ensure win March 23, 2019
- BJP candidates file nominations from Tehri, Garhwal March 23, 2019
- BJP lists candidates for 5 Parliamentary seats March 23, 2019