Taking photograph with the voter verifiable paper audit trail (VVPAT) machine while casting vote has invited trouble for a local leader of the Bharatiya Janata Party in Haridwar. After these photographs spread on the social media and the media, the additional district magistrate (Finance) Lalit Narayan Mishra who is in charge of model code of conduct in Haridwar, has ordered the ARO to lodge FIR against local BJP leader Vikas Tiwari. The district election officer has also directed action against the presiding officer of the polling station. According to sources, action would also be taken against two other BJP members who were with with.
A photo of the BJP district general secretary Vikas Tiwari with VVPAT machine was broadcast on a news channel. In a letter dated April 11, by the MCC in charge, it is mentioned that BJP leader from Haridwar, Vikas Tiwari vilolated MCC by taking a picture with VVPAT machine while casting vote. The news was also published and broadcast on a news channel during the afternoon.
Action shall also be taken against other BJP leaders Ravi Jaiswal and Kunj Bhasin accompanying Tiwari, according to sources.
Friday, 12 April 2019 | PNS | Haridwar
You might also like
- CE Corner: Intercourse therapy when it comes to twenty-first century: Five growing guidelines November 18, 2019
- Choose Into the future utilizing Internet Casino craps Match November 18, 2019
- 3 secure shares to relax and play the CBD Craze November 18, 2019
- I Became adoringly obsessed With My mate November 18, 2019
- Sania is real in a sea of fakeness: Parineeti Chopra November 18, 2019