With the election model code of conduct likely to be implemented at any time now, the Bharatiya Janata Party has entered the election mode in full form.
On Sunday, the BJP national general secretary (organisation) Ram Lal held about half a dozen meetings in the presence of Chief Minister Trivendra Singh Rawat and party’s state president Ajay Bhatt. In the meetings attended by party office bearers and workers active at various levels and in different segments, the main focus was on ensuring the victory of the party candidate in all the five Lok Sabha seats in the State. In the meeting of the core group held in the end, the road map prepared in the earlier meetings was approved.
Along with Ram Lal, the party, national joint general secretary (organiation) Shiv Prakash, State party in charge Shyam Jaju along with other leaders other leaders conducted a series of meetings. The road map for the party’s activities in view of the coming Lok Sabha election was deliberated upon in these meetings. It was decided that the BJP will hold a meet of its four cells- women, youth, minority and OBC in each Vidhan Sabha constituency. The district unit will finalise the schedule for this.
Monday, 04 March 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- BJP finalises plan for filing of nominations March 21, 2019
- Guv greets public on Holi March 21, 2019
- Hospital gears up for accident cases on Holi March 21, 2019
- Modi must come clear on his false promises to people of U’khand: Cong March 21, 2019
- Political parties need to focus more on women-related issues: women voters March 21, 2019