CM residence to be lit up with 5,100 Ghee Diyas
Wednesday, August 5 will bring a historic occasion for the nation when Prime Minister Narendra Modi will participate in the Bhoomi Pujan ceremony and lay the foundation stone for a grand Ram temple at the lord’s birthplace in Ayodhya. Stating this on Tuesday, chief minister Trivendra Singh Rawat said that a number of battles were fought and several people made sacrifices for construction of the Ram temple. He appealed to the people of Uttarakhand to celebrate the occasion by lighting earthen lamps in their homes. The chief minister’s residence will also be lit up with 5,100 Ghee Diyas to mark the occasion.
Rawat said, “The Ram temple to be built in Ayodhya is linked to the faith of crores of people. Lord Ram is the symbol of Sanatan culture, humanity, morality, love and accord. This temple of lord Ram will be known in India and across the world for its uniqueness. There is considerable enthusiasm among people of all segments of society in all parts of the nation to witness the occasion when the PM undertakes Bhoomi Pujan at Ram Janmabhoomi in Ayodhya,” said the CM.
Wednesday, 05 August 2020 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Farmers’ woes September 19, 2020
- Apple to launch online store in India on Sept 23 September 19, 2020
- Don’t be misled by dalals’ advocates: PM to farmers September 19, 2020
- Farm Bills anger farmers, protest spreads September 19, 2020
- Limited numbers to be allowed in 2021 Kumbh Mela September 19, 2020