Bajaj Auto Thursday launched an upgraded version of its 150 cc bike Pulsar 150 Neon priced at Rs 64,998 (ex-showroom Delhi).
The all new Pulsar 150 Neon 2019 collection comes with with a sporty appeal and is for customers looking at a bike with size and performance above the 100-110 cc offerings.
“The Pulsar 150 Neon, with its fresh new looks, outstanding road presence, and proven performance is set to be the first choice for any customer willing to move beyond a 100/110 cc bike,” Bajaj Auto President (Motorcycles) Eric Vas said in a statement.
The bike comes with 14PS of power. read more posts…
Thursday, 29 November 2018 | PTI | New Delhi–
You might also like
- AI crash probe on amid speculation August 9, 2020
- Not wearing mask in public- pay Rs 200 fine, receive four washable masks August 9, 2020
- CM presents Teelu Rauteli Award to 21 achievers August 9, 2020
- Highest single day spike of Covid-19 in U’khand August 9, 2020
- Salary deduction of MLAs August 9, 2020