Ayurveda students fee refund- NSUI, Youth Cong to knock doors of MLAs
The MLAs would be requested to put pressure on the government for respecting and enforcing the order of Uttarakhand High Court (HC) on refund of excess fee charged.
The National Students Union of India (NSUI) would meet all the elected members of state assembly and request them to take note of the plight of students of the private Ayurveda colleges. The state president of the NSUI, Mohan Bhandari said that the on November 14 and 15, the members of Youth Congress and NSUI would meet the elected representatives and handover a request letter in support of the students of Ayurveda colleges who are on a path of agitation from last 43 days. He said that the MLAs would be requested to put pressure on the government for respecting and enforcing the order of Uttarakhand High Court (HC) on refund of excess fee charged.
Bhandari said that the private colleges affected a threefold increase in fee with retrospective effect after the Uttarakhand government in the year 2015 released a Government Order (GO). This GO was issue without necessary recommendation of the fee fixation committee and was implemented from back date in gross violation of all norms.When the students challenged this order in HC, it cancelled the GO and directed that the increased fee should be refunded within 15 days but the colleges are not paying any heed to the order of HC.
Thursday, 14 November 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Ayurveda students fee refund- NSUI, Youth Cong to knock doors of MLAs November 14, 2019
- SSP reverts three police personnel to lines for negligence in duty November 14, 2019
- Negative impacts of automobiles on public health November 14, 2019
- Mahasangh to protest against roadways buses taking retail passengers November 14, 2019
- Loot committed in Vikasnagar using chilli powder November 14, 2019