The body of the minor girl who had jumped into the canal earlier this month on September 17 near Tikona Park in Vikasnagar has been recovered by the local authorities. According to the police, she had a row with her family members after which she left home in a fit of rage and jumped into the canal.
The deceased has been identified as Julie, a resident of Yamuna Colony, Dakpatthar. According to police, she was studying in class IX at Government Inter College (GIC) Dakpatthar. For the recovery of her body State Disaster Response Force (SDRF) and water police conducted a search and rescue operation. Her body has been identified by the parents and was sent for post-mortem examination.
Monday, 23 September 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- CE Corner: Intercourse therapy when it comes to twenty-first century: Five growing guidelines November 18, 2019
- Choose Into the future utilizing Internet Casino craps Match November 18, 2019
- 3 secure shares to relax and play the CBD Craze November 18, 2019
- I Became adoringly obsessed With My mate November 18, 2019
- Sania is real in a sea of fakeness: Parineeti Chopra November 18, 2019