Atal Innovation Academy to come up in U’khand- Nishank
The Union Human Resource Development (HRD) minister, Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank has announced setting up of Atal Innovation Academy in Uttarakhand.
He made the declaration while attending a ceremony at Graphic Era University on the weekend. Nishank said that Uttarakhand is the land of knowledge and the innovation academy here will benefit not only the state but also other neighbouring states. Appreciating the steps taken by the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) for preparing human resources conducive to internal competition, Nishank expressed confidence that these programs will lead to vast improvement in quality of technical education in the country.
He also launched important initiatives on teacher training, guidance and National Educational Alliance Technology (NEAT) in technical education on the occasion.
The state minister for higher education Dhan Singh said that the entire Uttarakhand felt pride when Nishank became the Minister of Human Resource Development. He requested the Union HRD Minister to allocate more funds under central schemes to the state.
The Chairperson AICTE, Anil Sahasrabudhe , Vice Chairman AICTE M P Punia and other officials of AICTE were present on the occasion.
Tuesday, 15 January 2020|PNS|Dehradun
You might also like
- Young couple jumps off Gaula bridge January 14, 2020
- Police to start campaign against unrestricted sale of acid in district January 14, 2020
- Various complaints received in Janata Milan January 14, 2020
- Atal Innovation Academy to come up in U’khand- Nishank January 14, 2020
- Officials seize four dumpers from Ghaziabad January 14, 2020