Hindustan Zinc announced Arun Mishra as its new chief executive officer on Wednesday. He has been working as the company’s deputy CEO since November 2019 and will begin his term as the CEO from August 1. He will replace Sunil Duggal who has taken over as the group company Vedanta’s CEO. In his new position, Mishra is expected to play a key role in business operation planning and expansion of the company.
Duggal greeted Mishra on the occasion stating that he is ready to lead the company considering his leadership track record, deep strategic expertise and the skill for making change possible.
Mishra expressed gratitude for being granted the position and credited all the employees for building the company.
Thursday, 23 July 2020 | PNS | Pantnagar
You might also like
- SP Balasubramanyam passes away at 74 September 25, 2020
- Deepika arrives in Mumbai for NCB quizzing tomorrow September 25, 2020
- From Rail Roko to Bharat Bandh September 25, 2020
- Magnitude of Kumbh Mela will depend on Covid situation: DG (L&O) September 25, 2020
- Covid-19: 13 deaths, 684 new cases reported in U’khand September 25, 2020