Apple has released its new Beddit 3.5 sleep monitor for $150, the first since the tech giant bought the company in 2017.
The new sleep monitor, with extremely thin, flat, and soft 2 mm thin sensor strip, can automatically track sleep, Apple wrote on its website.
It works with the Beddit app on both iPhone and Apple Watch (requires iOS 12 or later) to help measure, manage, and improve sleep.
Besides measuring sleep time, it can also accurately track heart rate, breathing, snoring, and bedroom temperature and humidity.
Data from sleep analysis and heart rate gets stored in the Health app on the users’ iPhone. The sleep monitor also sends sleep report notifications, bedtime reminders, and nudges on Apple Watch. Read more posts…
News Credit: PTI | San Francisco
You might also like
- JeM strikes CRPF on yatra route June 13, 2019
- Cabinet clears fresh Bill to ban instant triple talaq June 13, 2019
- Most complex ISRO mission Chandrayaan-2 on July 15 June 13, 2019
- UP Bar Council chief shot dead by colleague June 13, 2019
- First batch of Kailash Mansarovar pilgrims reaches U’khand June 13, 2019