Anushka Sharma has come forward to raise awareness on the need to maintain hygiene and sanitation during the pandemic. She is urging people to stop open defecation and is making them aware of the health hazard associated with it. The superstar has been associated with the Swachh Bharat Mission and the new campaign aims to tell the citizens that the COVID-19 crisis can be curbed through strict sanitation.
The actor says, “When women all over the country had decided that they would educate everyone on the lesson of close the door, shun the disease, no one had thought that their initiative would turn into such a huge wave. Today, we all have to remember that and remind others about the lesson of cleanliness.” She urges her fellow citizens by saying, “If we take care of cleanliness around us, by not defecating in the open, we will keep ourselves healthy and India clean. We will become strong to fight against any kind of
disease. Drive the disease out of the country by stopping defecating in the open and closing the toilet door at all times.
Thursday, 04 June 2020 |PNS
You might also like
- IPL 2020: Super Victory September 20, 2020
- Amend farm Bills, BKS asks Centre September 20, 2020
- LoP Hridayesh, BJP’s Shams hospitalised after testing positive September 20, 2020
- Covid-19: Record breaking spree of contagion continues in U’khand September 20, 2020
- Prepare for increased movement in coming days: CS September 20, 2020