Actress Anushka Sharma started a campaign demanding stricter laws against animal cruelty.The campaign has been named #JusticeForAnimals and the actress has asked for stricter laws to punish the offenders.
She has been deeply moved by the incident of a dog, Lucky who was badly beaten up in Mumbai and died subsequently.
Anushka said, “Lucky was not the only one who faced inhuman cruelty. There are several more cases of dogs being mercilessly attacked and killed across our country. We need immediate attention and action on this.”
Monday, 12 August 2019 | Pioneer
You might also like
- Anushka demands stricter laws August 12, 2019
- Fresh clashes in downtown Srinagar August 12, 2019
- CM meets kin of deceased, injured students in Kangsali mishap August 12, 2019
- J&K and Ladakh to enjoy real development now: Bhatt August 12, 2019
- Kashmiri Pundits in Doon welcome scrapping of Article 370 August 12, 2019