The Adonia Laser and Wellness Centre has installed new equipment to facilitate safe treatment of various conditions affecting women. Addressing the media here on Sunday, the director of the centre, Dr Pavleen Khurana said that the State’s first Femilift machine has been set up here.
This machine enables swift and safe treatment without conducting an operation. Various problems like those suffered by women post-childbirth, recurring infections, incontinence and other feminine concerns can be treated effectively using the Femilift machine.
Such ailments can be treated in three sittings which may cost between Rs 80,000 to Rs 90,000. Even today, women generally hesitate to open up about their health issues due to which gradually such problems may take the form of a serious disorder.
At the Adonia Laser and Wellness Centre such disorders will be treated at an affordable rate of between Rs 15,000 and Rs 20,000, she said. Dr JS Khurana was also present at the Press conference.
Monday, 12 August 2019 | PNS | Haldwani
You might also like
- ALWC gets latest equipment for treating women August 12, 2019
- Two-day national meet on emerging tech ends at JBIT August 12, 2019
- Rain Water Harvesting: a Sustainable Solution to Water Crisis August 11, 2019
- The science behind drinking water for managing stomach disorders & pain August 11, 2019
- 109th Multan Jyot Mahotsav celebrated with gusto August 11, 2019