The 17-member Indian contingent participating in the President Cup International Boxing Tournament 2019 to be held from July 20 to 29 in Indonesia will be managed by an Uttarakhand native. Indonesia Boxing Association has invited the elite men and women boxing team from India to participate in this international competition.
Uttarakhand Boxing Association member and State sports joint director Dharmendra Bhatt told this correspondent that the 17-member Indian contingent includes 10 men and women boxers of different weight categories and seven team staff members. Gopal Singh Kholia from Almora will accompany the Indian boxing team as the team manager of the team which also includes Olympic boxer Mary Kom.
Saturday, 20 July 2019 | PNS | Pauri
You might also like
- Govt sets in motion formation of trust to build Ram Mandir November 12, 2019
- Sena fails to show numbers, Guv invites NCP November 12, 2019
- Grand Sita temple to be built at Falswadi in Pauri November 12, 2019
- Cong raises Gairsain as capital issue again November 12, 2019
- Ram Janmabhoomi judgement through the eyes of millennials November 12, 2019