The Allahabad Bank zonal office made an effort to raise public awareness on sanitation here on Tuesday. The bank’s staff undertook a cleaning activity in Dron Vatika Colony near the bank’s IT Park branch. Tha bank’s chief manager SMS Javed, officials of the zonal office and the branch among others participated in the activity. The residents of the colony also participated in the cleaning activity. Addressing the gathering, Javed said that sanitation is not the responsibility of an individual or organisation but of all citizens. He also stressed on the need for abstaining from the use of plastic.
Wednesday, 02 October 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Prez Rule in Maharashtra, parties relieved November 13, 2019
- NHAI aiming to complete Kumbh Mela works by June 2020 November 13, 2019
- Pithoragarh By election: Will Priyanka charisma work? November 13, 2019
- Smart phones-Anganwadi workers to observe protest November 13, 2019
- Harrawala Railway station to get better basic facilities and security November 13, 2019