The All Saints’ College was established on July 7, 1869 at Stonelay compound. After being shifted to two other locations, it was finally established in 1892 at Ayarpata where it continues to function to this day.
Speakers on the occasion, said how the school overcame challenges and continued to progress to its current status.
Expressing her views on the occasion, the school principal Kiran Jeremiah wished for the continued prosperity of the school and its students. The school choir also rendered a composition on the occasion. In keeping with its trend of concern for the environment, the school also planted sapling near its jubilee gate to mark the occasion.
The educationalists along with students of the school also cut a cake to celebrate the occasion. Girls not only from across India but also from Europe, USA, various Asian and African countries have done their schooling from All Saints’ College here. Members of the church and various educationalists were also among those present on the occasion.
Monday, 08 July 2019 | PNS | Nainital
You might also like
- All Saints’ College celebrates 150 years of foundation July 8, 2019
- Conscious irony depicted by Sarika in her upcoming book July 8, 2019
- India beat Sri Lanka by 7 wickets July 7, 2019
- Pink City is now UNESCO World Heritage July 7, 2019
- Resignations perch HDK Govt on edge July 7, 2019