Actor Alia Bhatt, who will be sharing screen space with Amitabh Bachchan for the first time in Brahmastra, has congratulated the veteran actor on being honoured with the prestigious Dada Saheb Phalke Award.
“I would like to congratulate him for receiving this honour. I worked with him in Brahmastra recently, and it was an absolute pleasure. He is a legend in every way and despite that a very down-to-earth and humble person. There is so much to learn from him. I wish him all the best,” she said.
Alia’s forthcoming films are Karan Johar’s Takht, Ayan Mukherji’s Brahmastra and SS Rajamouli’s RRR.
Friday, 27 September 2019 | Pioneer
You might also like
- This is no endgame November 13, 2019
- GATE to success November 13, 2019
- Prez Rule in Maharashtra, parties relieved November 13, 2019
- NHAI aiming to complete Kumbh Mela works by June 2020 November 13, 2019
- Pithoragarh By election: Will Priyanka charisma work? November 13, 2019