Bollywood superstar Alia Bhatt says that she cannot wait for the lockdown to get over because she is excited about sitting in her new office for meetings and script reading sessions.
The actor has collaborated with art director Rupin Suchak to create the interior design of her office.
“Rupin got the pulse of what I wanted to do with my office. He got the brief spot-on and effortlessly. The space is now an extension of my personality and that is exactly how I had envisaged. He has made the place look more spacious, included a surprise element or two breaking monotony, yet giving it an overlay of serenity and cosiness,” Alia said.
Friday, 22 May 2020 | Pioneer
You might also like
- Alia can’t wait to work in new office May 22, 2020
- Sushmita Sen on 26 yrs of Miss Universe title: What a magical fairytale May 22, 2020
- Airfares capped May 22, 2020
- 72 killed in Bengal in fiercest cyclone May 22, 2020
- Covid-19 cases shoot up to 146 in U’khand May 22, 2020